One or more systems has been scheduled for maintenance. Click this banner to view details.
Posted by Bill Crum on Sep 22, 2020
With the on-going concern about the COVID-19 virus, we are continuing to try to provide technology systems for faculty, staff and students. If you need a system, device, web cam, display, Mi-Fi, network cable, or other technology resource, the Technology Division has created an easy-to-use process for requesting technology resources:
1. Go to the Fall 2020 Update page on the ChattState website (https://chattanoogastate.edu/fall2020update).
2. From this page, look for the Resources section. A link to the Technology Needs Request Form is located in both the Faculty/Staff Resources and the Student Resources sections. You can also access the form directly at https://techrequest.chattanoogastate.edu.
3. Fill the form out completely. Note, you will be required to log-in using your TigerWeb credentials. If a specific software is required, the Technology Division will work with you to determine licensing support, as needed. Once completed, submit the form by clicking the blue
4. Upon receipt of the request, the Technology Division will:
a. Send an automatically generated email indicating receipt of the request. Based on limited inventory, we might not be able to fill your request right away. Requests will be filled based on “first come, first served.”
b. Place all of the necessary inventory tags on the equipment and enter the information into the inventory system for tracking.
c. Send an email notice if a resource is currently unavailable and update the request to “In Queue.” The email will indicate that we are waiting for your resource and that we will notify you when the resource is available for pick-up.
d. Notify you when your requested hardware is available for pick-up. You will receive a text message notification.
5. You can pick up your hardware Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. in Omniplex Room 150. Due to the large amount of requests, we are asking you to pick up your request within seven (7) business days. If we have not heard from you in that timespan, we will try to contact you by phone, text and email to determine if you still need the resource. If there is a reason that you cannot pick up within the given timeframe, please call 423-697-5767 and let us know. We will be glad to work with you around your schedule in order to fulfill your request.
6. If we cannot contact you or you inform us that you no longer need the resource, we will notify you that we have cancelled your request and return the resources to our inventory.