New IT Services Web Site
Posted by Bill Crum on Aug 31, 2015
The IT Services department is proud to announce the launch of our new and improved website. We have been working to move the new site to the Drupal content management platform in order to align technologies with the campus website, and to bring better and new functionality to the site.
Some of the new features include:
- Improved user experience
- Easier navigation to frequently needed items
- Improved System Status notifications
- Responsive design that scales to mobile devices
- Improved search engine
- Better integration with other campus IT Services applications
- Event Calendar to identify upcoming outages and scheduled maintenance
- News articles to keep you up-to-date on IT Services projects, provide practical tips and tricks, and to provide security information.
We hope that this will provide the campus community with an improved set of tools that will help to keep people informed, and to assist with keeping their technology experience positive.
We welcome any feedback you might have, and are providing a feedback tool on the site for this purpose.